Prizmatic Solutions LLC, a design, resale and distribution of diverse sports training equipment products is looking for a FT or PT Sales Business Development Representative to join our team. You will be required to expand sales within our existing customer base as well as generate new customer accounts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Assess customer’s needs and provide information regarding the product performance and the company’s service, support and training capabilities.
- Present and sell company products to new and existing customers
- Create sales and marketing material to present to customers and trade shows
- Reach agreed upon quarterly and yearly sales revenue targets
- Travel to customers, prospects and trade shows
- Responsible to develop, design and maintain trade show displays and various marketing material
- Prepares price quotations based on direct costs and manufacturing schedules
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and result reports
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating revenue results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing proposed solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Provides outstanding customer service in line with company’s culture and policies
- Good negotiating and closing skills
- Will set up appointments and perform product demonstrations
- Interact with customers, other departments and management to assure brand/product recognition and growth.
Training and Education Requirements
- Knowledge of basic business administration.
- Experience in sales and marketing current concepts.
- Entry level requires minimum a High School diploma.
- Experience with sporting equipment and athletic market is a plus
- College education not necessary.
- Excellent individual and team communication skills.
- Proficient in English language, read write and speak English
- Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision and foster a team work environment
- Objective driven, detail planning and thorough follow up process
- Well organized
- Follow company policies and guidelines.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills. Proficient with MS Office suite.
Working hours for FT position are 8:00AM to 4:00PM, Monday to Friday. Working hours for PT position are flexible.
Basic salary plus sales commission. Performance based bonus program